Monday, May 11, 2009

Weekend Chaos

So my weekend was very eventful.
The Bridal Shower on Saturday went very good. I'm so happy for Bucky and Lindsey! I can't wait to grow old with them :) Me, Lindsey & Janel...
The tournament on Sunday went pretty good too. The team actually played as a team and kept somewhat positive attitudes for once...I'm guessing it has to do with how well they were playing. They ended up having to play the same team that whooped their butts on Friday night, and the beat them. WOOT WOOT
Sunday night Harley had his first Baseball game and he did really well. They ended up beating the other team 10-1...GO HARLEY! He played multiple positions because they are still trying to find that one position that each individual is good at, and I must say I think he did awesome at 1st base. He says he wants to play that position, not sure why and he doesn't know either, but he definitely showed that he can handle it. He is so good at catching and throwing that I think he could prolly play any position he wanted and be awesome at it!!
Today I took yet another final...but did very well on it. If I had to guess I would say a high B! Last weeks had to be a A and my Wednesday and online class should also both b A's...so not too shabby!! Two more classes to finish up with and I'm done for the semester...WHEEW!!

So I get home from my finals and THIS is what I walk in on...
Paper Towels EVERYWHERE...and both kids (dad & kaden) are in taking a bath! Go figure...leave it for Mom to clean up! Apparently Dustin was cleaning and he stepped away for a moment and Kaden thought he needed to show us his cleaning techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment