Friday, May 8, 2009

Summer is here...or is it?

Well I thought I would try out this whole blogging thing...something to help pass time during the day when they kids are napping and I get some 'me' time! So here it goes...

Today is the first day of softball...WOOT WOOT! I am excited to finally have our summer sports here, it ALMOST feels like summer...too bad the weather isn't exactly cooperating. Its COLD outside!!

Boy is it going to be a busy weekend. Tonight is Dustin's first softball game followed by some beer and grilling (if it doesn't rain). Tomorrow morning Harley has baseball practice at 9am, I have a bridal shower at 2pm, Dustin's mom bought us tickets to Larry the Cable Guy at 8pm, and we have a welcome home party to attend for our dear friend who just returned from basic training and AIT. Then on Sunday at 11am Dustin has a softball tournament that is supposed to last all day and Harley has his first baseball game at 5:45pm. WHEEEW!

1 comment: