Sunday, May 10, 2009

I am NOT going to keep my mouth shut anymore!

Dustin had his first softball game on Friday, and boy what a bummer it was. This team that he is apart of has a few people who are the worst poor sports I have ever seen, and it brings the rest of the team down. When they are winning and hitting good then its awesome and fun. But as soon as they are down or have a bad inning people start complaining and saying "Jesus Christ" (which is offensive to me) and talking crap, etc. It makes it no fun for us who are watching so I can't imagine it is much fun for the team. It's supposed to be a game! FUN! This crap all started 2 years ago when they did so good and took 1st in their rec and brought home some trophies from some tournaments, and now it went to a few peoples' heads who believe that it should be that way every game/year. It doesn't work that way people! You win some, you lose some...it's life so deal with it!! Dustin always tries to keep a positive attitude and usually doesn't let things bother him, so it was a surprise when after the softball game he was SO pissed that he wanted to go home instead of stay and grill and drink some beer! I have decided that I am NOT going to keep my mouth shut about it anymore! Dustin has asked me to keep my thoughts to myself, but when everyone else is saying the same thing (behind their backs) so why can't I say it to their face? The way I see it is they aren't going to know how pissed off people really are until someone gets the balls to tell them. It's so bad that Dustin doesn't even want to play anymore! I know of 2 other people who are saying this is going to be their last year on this team if it doesn't stop. It sucks because this team is made up of all friends so it's not like a few of the people can break off and start their own team because that would be like betrayal or something. I don't know...this all just sucks! So from the sounds of it my next year summer is going to suck because I LOVE softball!!

No comments:

Post a Comment