Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Wednesday Night Rant

First, I want to start by saying that I passed yet another final with flying colors...YAY me!

Now, do you want to know how my little trip to Walmart went tonight? I don't think you do, but I'm going to tell you anyways!

It started at 5:40 when I was driving down the Expressway going 25 MPH following some dumb woman driver in a minivan (no offense Kristin & Fammie), who literally slammed on her breaks when she reached Airport Road so she could get into the turning lane. She didn't pull into the turning lane and then slow, or even start slowing and then turn into the lane. Nope. Not her. She, while still in the 'straight lane', slammed on her breaks and came to darn near a complete stop, before putting on her blinker and getting into the turning lane.

Then I get to Walmart and was getting Kaden out of the backseat in the sleet (only in ND in mid May does it sleet/snow) when yet another dumb woman tried to pull her big ass truck into the spot next to me nearly taking out my door AND ME! She couldn't have had the courtesy to wait her damn turn? Did she really have to speed into the spot like someone, who was no where around, was going to steal the spot from her? Dumb woman, there was a 1 year old in my arms...DUMB WOMAN! I'm pissed, can you tell? Then to top that off, Dustin didn't put the straw in the sippy cup right, so Kaden tipped his cup upside down and his pants were soaked.

Then I get into Walmart and the shopping part of it went ok, other than the fact that the one time I decide to go shopping by myself (Dustin & Harley were at baseball...yeah, baseball. Can you believe they made those little 8 & 9 year olds play in this crap) was the time that Kaden decided it would be cool to try to constantly get out of the cart. Then to top that off I had to grab the one cart, out of the million of shitty carts, that the seat belt was broke, so I couldn't buckle him in.

So I get to the checkout line and there are two woman in front of me, both with a normally full cart. Ok, this should go rather quickly since it was the shortest line I could find. After about 5 minutes Kaden started getting restless and whining. I started getting a little impatient. I took a picture of him and sent it to Dustin for fun, doing anything I can to keep him occupied. That was at 6:21. Meanwhile, Kaden decided to 'release' all the juice that he just drank and apparently it was too much for his diaper to handle and it soaked right through his pants. So he gets cranky and I keep telling him it will be ok and how mommy really picked a good lane today. He agreed!

Well finally the first lady and all her screaming kids is done so she gets the hell out of there with her EBT card and the 3 different transactions she had to do. So the next lady, who was snobby high class looking, gets her stuff up there and the cashier starts ringing her up. We became best friends at that moment as we exchanged roll of the eyes towards the cashier for being OCD. I swear, OCD. It was so stupid how slow and particular she was at ringing up the groceries and bagging them. So then FINALLY it's my turn. She greets me with saying "how are you folks doing tonight?" Are you kidding me? You folks? I'm 28 with a baby! When is a baby considered a 'folk'? What the hell lady. So she starts once again slowing ringing me up. Kaden is completely cranky at this time. So I purposely talked to Kaden and told him how "don't worry, it's almost over". Then the lady says "long day for him?", I said "no, just a long wait at the Walmart checkout". Then she tries to talk to him and because of how scary looking she was, and how she sounded like a man, she scared the crap out of Kaden who starts crying. Thanks lady! Not your fault, I know, but still, you suck! So then she finished ringing me up and I handed her some coupons. She rang one up that beeped at her saying that she didn't ring up that particular item. So she says in a snotty voice "I don't remember ringing up Corn Pops"...I say "They are right here" as I held up the box. I must add I am REALLY impatient and pissed at this moment. So she tries scanning it again, and again, and again. Finally I snapped "If it's not going to work just give it to me, I have a screaming baby, and I'm in a hurry". Needless to say she saw my frustration and didn't talk to me the rest of the transaction. Oh well...my loss I guess...NOT!

So now it is 6:51, 35 minutes in a checkout line, and I'm pissed and cussing to Kaden about how sucky she was, and after we almost get blow away from our 500 MPH wind that we have today, I get to the car and load up all the crap. It's no longer food to me, it's just crap! As I'm driving home and turn down my street, yet ANOTHER dumb woman in a minivan is driving crazy and tailgating me...WTF is with woman today?

So I get home, and between the struggle of carrying a purse and keys, I have to struggle with carrying a piss soaked child to the bathtub without letting him touch me so I don't have to change clothes too. So finally at 7:30 I get to eat supper and of course had to burn the crap out of my tongue on a darn cheesey dog...so i went from a hot dog to Frosted Flakes in an attempt to cool my tongue off.

(Insert above a whole lot of F words that I left out in an attempt to keep this blog clean!!) Also, this blog and my grammar/sentence structure is probably very improper...and I don't give a damn because I'm not feeling very proper right now anyways!!


Now I'm even more pissed because Danny went home on American Idol :(

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment