Saturday, June 20, 2009

What was he thinking?

Oh what a beautiful day it is today!! We are going to my Mother-in-laws to grill burgers and let the kiddies play in the pool :)
Kaden is starting to talk a little more now. He says 'hi', 'baby', 'bee', 'ba' (for bath), and tries to say 'all done'. I also taught him where his ears are, and how to grab them and pull them out while filling his cheeks full of air in order to look more like the monkey he is :) Now I am working on me asking him 'where's mommy's heart' and him hugging himself. I also want to teach him that he is 'mama's baby'.

So Thursday night Dustin and I went outside to clean up the yard and get ready for bed, and we came across this...


Also, what the heck was my husband thinking when he bought this...

I am trying to diet, and this is my favorite gum! I just want to sit down with this whole bucket and eat it like food. It's like putting a alcoholic in a bar but saying he can't drink. What a jerk!! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment