Friday, June 5, 2009

Harley's Baseball Games

Harley is doing AMAZING at baseball. Last night he hit a triple; straight over center's head! It was so awesome. There is something warming in a mom's heart when she overhears people whispering "man that kid is good". I have a strong feeling that Harley is going to be very successful at any sport he plays. He is already quite amazing at football, basketball, and baseball. Now if we can just keep his academics up to par, he should have no problem getting a full ride to a great college down the road. I just pray that he never gets 'bored' with sports or gets mixed in with the wrong croud. I don't want to turn into a parent who forces sports on their kid; but when I know how good he and what he is capable of, how can I not if it would come to that? Especially when I have nothing but regrets for quitting basketball when I was in Jr. High. I am very proud of him!
This wasn't his triple, this was only a single. For once I actually got the opportunity to see him hit his triple instead of being behind the camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment