Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Kaden's Favorite

So it started a few weeks ago, after his bath we went to his room to get him dressed. Well, right next to his changing table is a window with the curtains that I bought for his room. They are Winnie the Pooh, and they have some butterflies and bees that buzz around on them. He found one of the little bees, and now he can't stop talking about it, literally. Every time we change a diaper or get dressed, he points to this little bee and says 'bee'. Of course it is a easy word, but it's just so darn cute I can't help brag about it. He loves this little guy with his whole heart. Just had to share that.

Also, my little guy is sick right now with a fever and runny nose :(

Update on Harley...When school let out we decided that he was old enough to have a small chore list and of course we would give him an allowance every week. We decided that for now $5 a week was enough for a 8 year old. Well I made up a spreadsheet and printed it out so he could post it on his bulletin board. He has a small list some of which include cleaning his room daily, feeding the dogs, and picking up poop (with a pooper scooper thingy of course). Twice a week he can surprise me by doing something small on his own and if I can't figure out what it is then the next day he can cross one of his chores off his list. Well, he is doing AMAZING. He wakes up almost every morning and before I even know he is up he is off and doing his chores. I am so proud of my lil' brat...haha! He even helped us do some yard work back a week ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment