Tuesday, June 15, 2010

River

RIVER RIVER RIVER...I can hardy contain myself. It's finally nice here in good ol' Bizzo, and I can't wait to get out to the river more.
This last Saturday Dustin begged and begged for a wakeboard, I said no a few times, until he made me an offer I couldn't resist. He said that is all he wanted for Father's Day....so I caved. Now we are the proud owners of a Hyperlite wakeboard.
We decided we couldn't wait until 'Father's Day' to try it out, so we took the 25 minute journey up to Nelson Lake on Sunday to try it out. BOY AM I SOAR!! Not only did I fail to actually get up on plain, but I managed to acquire around a dozen bruises. I could barely move on Monday and today isn't much better. ARG! Dustin did manage to get up, but only lasted about 10 seconds before he would panic when he got close to the wake and would let go. WUSS! Harley even gave it a try, and almost did better than me, but he
too failed to actually get out of the water. Oh well, we will get it. We plan to go and give it a try again this weekend. I can't wait!

This is what I call HOME...

No comments:

Post a Comment