Monday, February 8, 2010

Step 1 Complete

One of my news years resolutions was to get my butt back in shape...pre-kids and pre-stress I used to weight 125ish...and I would LOVE to get back into that range.
Well step #1 is complete. I have joined Curves for Woman and I have 3 of my close friends going with me. We help keep each other motivated and it has been helping a lot. I signed up for a year, so I am under contract and I am hoping that will help me stay with it!! After a year, I am hoping to move up to bigger and better places. My husband inspires to be a personal trainer, and he himself has lost over 100 pounds, so I will be his first client. We can go and work out together.
Now step #2 is to start eating better. I have the knowledge of eating right, but I don't have the restraint! I like food and I like eating lazy food...this is something that I need to work on! I can honestly say that I don't eat any different now than I did when I was 125, but I'm sure age, stress, etc., is playing a good role in changing my metabolism so my body isn't able to handle that kind of eating anymore :( I hate getting old!

No comments:

Post a Comment