Tuesday, November 24, 2009

It's been over a month since my last post. Wow, it's been a busy month. On top of the normal work and parenting, I have had two papers due in my classes. One was a 10 page report on a topic of our choice, and I chose to discuss whether probation should be considered a punishment and I received a B on that paper. The other was a 5 page paper on Hezbollah and I haven't received that paper back yet, but I'm sure I did fine.
There was also Halloween, and both boys had a good time. Harley was Jason from Friday the 13th, and Kaden was a cute little dragon...
We have tried to soak up the last month of warm weather by playing outside as much as possible...
Kaden received his first haircut...And we can't forget the Sunday tradition of FOOTBALL and being lazy...
Now it is Thanksgiving time, and I am so thankful for everyone in my life!! I truly am blessed and wouldn't give up my family and friends for anything! I would however give up the 2 year old attitude that my little guy has been giving lately!! Jeesh, he is naughty. Harley had confrences and I recieved and awesome report, couldn't be prouder except for if he would lose his 9 year old attitude that he gives mom and dad! He too is very naughty!

No comments:

Post a Comment